FORMAT: FACTORY PRESSED CD
GENRE: HARD ROCK
VOLTS is an album by AC/DC released as a part on the "Bonfire" box set. Released in 1997, the album is a compilation of some alternate versions of songs recorded for the albums "Let There Be Rock" and "Highway to Hell", and some songs previously released.
01. "Dirty Eyes" - is an early recording, which later turned out as the song "Whole Lotta Rosie" which is found on both versions of Let There Be Rock.
02. "Touch Too Much" - is the same track found on Highway to Hell, but with different riffs and lyrics.
03. "If You Want Blood (You've Got It)" - is the same track found on Highway to Hell, but with different lyrics.
04. "Back Seat Confidential" - is an early recording, which turned into the song "Beating Around the Bush", which is found on Highway to Hell.
05. "Get It Hot" - is the same track found on Highway to Hell, but with different riffs and lyrics.
06. "Sin City" - was recorded live from Midnight Special on September 6, 1978.
07. "She's Got Balls" - was recorded live from the Bondi Lifesaver, and is also found as a b-side to the single "You Shook Me All Night Long".
08. "School Days" - is from T.N.T., and was previously unreleased outside of Australia.
09. "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)" - was previously released on T.N.T. a different version appears on the international version of High Voltage.
10. "Ride On" - was previously released on the Australian and international releases of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, and there are several hidden interview tracks after this song.